Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectHUMAN NATURE IS TO BE LOVING. (Professor Griff knows.. (SAMLL SWIPE))
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=29497&mesg_id=29546
29546, HUMAN NATURE IS TO BE LOVING. (Professor Griff knows.. (SAMLL SWIPE))
Posted by chrisdefendorf, Mon Mar-28-05 08:32 PM
and, please, before someone tells Me & Nettrice to get a room, just know I got something for your asssss...

That's not a typo.

I agree, Nettrice. I think you might be interested in Tantra.
1Tantra.com is run by a friend (not lover) of mine named Carla Tara. I connect with her creativity and she with mine. She's great.

Um, Tantra in my view (not Carla's ) has NOTHING to do with sex.

it has to do with fusing the polarities withinn the body of oneself first to create harmony and balance,

by the way , you wrote something like "JUST" (fill in the blanks) FUCKING??

WTF?

Choose your partners well. What I tell people is you don't have to love the person you're fucking, just tell them that you won't project Mother or Father roles on them, in that sensing.

I say wtf because if you have a relationship with someone (NOT A SUPERFICIAL RELATIONHIP, note the exception) YOu can "JUST " fuck the shit out of each other ... and it's great. Self-exploration....

Expl;oring your reality.

I would suggest eye-gazing...

And Nettrice and I are not fucking. We're "romancing", if you need a word. It's a good word. Humans need to do more romancing instead of this arguing Adolescent Warrior shit.

Men need to learn how to be more sweet to women. Women have to learn to allow their fathers to be men, let the fucker be just another guy who hurt you. LET HIM OFF THE FUCKING HOOKL.

PEEACE!!!!

Check my new myspace handle: FAT IS PROTECTION FROM SEX.

Great pictures............

note the VERY funny caption under myfriend the Jewish Jeweler, Michelle Krespi.
She is "responsible for the majority of wickedness that goes on around the globe" to bite
Professor Griff

"YO I aint Milquetoast.

AND..."

http://profiles.myspace.com/users/10450673

Chris Defendorf: "We're not done!" (sampling KRS-ONE & PUBLIC ENEMY "HIT THE ROAD JACKKK"

Chuck D: "I KNOW we're not done..."

PE REDUCER Hank Shocklee on the words defendorf uses: "inciteful" (C) HS