Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectand that's precisely my point
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=29497&mesg_id=29541
29541, and that's precisely my point
Posted by chrisdefendorf, Mon Mar-28-05 04:40 PM
You learn about Unconditional Love from your Mother and the mother energy.

NO MATTER WHAT you do, your mother will ALLWAYS love you. Look at Hitler. No matter how Guilty (and he is the epitome of Guilt... whenever anyone talks about Hitler, they're talking about GUILT, 100% of the time)

No matter how guilty he was/is, his mother will ALWAYS be like ... well, i know I don't speak for anyone else, but,

"That's my little ADOLF!!!!!! He's guilty, but sadly, that 's what he does/did!"

YOur father or Father figure is where you learn how to EARN love.

Self-Esteem you learn from your fathering energy, father figure, or your mother when she engages fathering energy.

For instance, although I have a great dad, Malcolm X was kind of a father figure to me when I was a kid (second grade copyin gthe dictionary word-for word like Malcolm did).

I learned that in order to connect with myself and be creative, I had to earn something from myself. Because if everybody else thought my dictionary or creative projects were good enough or not, I know for a fact that i LOVE good enough. And I didn't get that from my mom, because even if I DIDn'T love "good enough" in that sensing, she'd still crack and say,,, okay, you do love "good enough". Even if it was detrimental to me getting that much more self-esteem, becasue she
LOVES ME unconditionally.

Care without COndition
Love without Constriction (anger,limiting emotions)
thats UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.

However, unless you learn about Self-Esteem from someone who can engage that s0-called (appropriately)(Fathering Energy) that you get from Fathers, Father Figures, or Women who GROK Self-Esteem (as you do, Nettrice)
you are fucked!!!

Becasue if you go to a job and expect them to loveyou unconditionally like Mommy did, you're punishing them. EVERY SINGLE PERSON.
and you'll get fired.
The more self-esteem you have, the more of that "Information" (in that sensing) that you have, the greater your chance for creating Abundance. of Money, and of an abundance of Loving Reltionships.

Look at the Evil in the world. YOu can at least say there is some (EVIL)when 24,000 children die of starvation, while another 50 to 100 thousand AT LEAST die of fully preventable causes.

The problem is not that those fatcats who run shit (men and women trying to be men ) didn't get enough love from Mommy or Daddy. If they didnt get enough love from their parents, they'd be in an institution , a hospital someplace.

The problem is that Humanity is ashamed about the War in Iraq and many many many people are in a Crisis of Charachter. We've all been conditioned to punish for aeons. How do you stop??? How do you allow or create or allow/create the shift that will have the most true, getting truer impact on you and your world?

How can you have impact on this girl? Just handle it the best you can!!!!!!

Nettrice, just handle it the best that you can, in that sensing.

She probably won't judge you for anything you do. If she's under 18, she's projecting Mother onto you.

Just don't engage that energy, and you're all set.

If you go for the love, you can't go wrong. If you go for anything else, you are FUCKED!!!! ROYALLLLLLYYY!Y!!!!!!!!!!

"Just handle it the best way you can"
the above was a sample from Chris Defendorf. All Rights Reserved. Please respect the rights of the Copyright Holders and DO NOT MAKE COPIES. to do so is a VIOLATION! Let this information sit on okayservers... let them build up their biz, bitches!!!

You can be uncomfortable and struggle and suffer with this girl for 3-4 hours, in that sensing... Be there for the other person.!!!!

Be Spiritual instead of a LOSER. When you were 13 you might not have known how to stay in your power. But you sure as hell do now. Can I get a co-sign?

"TESTIFY!!!"

http://profiles.myspace.com/users/10450673

Chris Defendorf: "We're not done!" (sampling KRS-ONE & PUBLIC ENEMY "HIT THE ROAD JACKKK"

Chuck D: "I KNOW we're not done..."

PE REDUCER Hank Shocklee on the words defendorf uses: "inciteful" (C) HS