Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjecti would suggest
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=29497&mesg_id=29539
29539, i would suggest
Posted by chrisdefendorf, Mon Mar-28-05 02:16 PM
that music is emotion in time/space. That's all.
when you first listen to a piece of music, it "MARKS" your body senstions . Kind of like the double meaningof cosmetic sergery (a more khemetic one). This means that the next time you listen to it, it brings you back emotionally to the same exact emotinl place you were there. It's kind of like when you share a meal with someone..... what you eat becomes you, . When you digest music, it becomes you in the FULLEST sense of the word.

Also, when I'm suggesting music for people, I very rarely if ever suggest a piece which would appeal to their Adolescent Warrior. This one appeals to your Inner Free Child and your Curious Adolescent. I BEG you to listen to it, and then , if you like it, Play it for her.....

KHEMETIC SURGERY!!! Love it!

(still lol )

if I recommend music with words in it, KNOW that I want you to hear those words, every one. Don't take the song Literally, nettrice. if you stay in your power, you will be being a VERY positive role model forher. The message of my giving you this song is
"DON"T GIVE NETTRICE's/ "YOUR" POWER TO THE MUSIC... EVER. And certainly not to samantha mumba. You can put your power IN, but ALWAYS make sure to take your power back 100%.

It's your reality, so those words i that song are YOUR words. They're inside of you. As is this lady.

Do whatever you want with both...

in that sensing.

PEACE

You have a shitload/SHEEEETLOAD of Charachter and Integrity. your negative Ego has ZILCH. Who do you want to be helpful to? The monkey or the young lady????

CHOOSE THE YOUNG LADY!!!

http://profiles.myspace.com/users/10450673

Chris Defendorf: "We're not done!" (sampling KRS-ONE & PUBLIC ENEMY "HIT THE ROAD JACKKK"

Chuck D: "I KNOW we're not done..."

PE REDUCER Hank Shocklee on the words defendorf uses: "inciteful" (C) HS