Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectFirst thought...Ani DiFranco's lyrics
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=29497&mesg_id=29516
29516, First thought...Ani DiFranco's lyrics
Posted by cashone_again, Mon Mar-28-05 12:32 AM
...then I realized I was a little pig too (i'd air my dirty laundry, but i'm learning the ropes around here). So here are my choices : flip the script with a role reversal and offer to buy her fake bombs before she asks (while i silently pray that she says "NO! Daddy that's disgusting," and runs to her room in disbelief. if she says "yes" she'll be in a psychologist's chair so quick her head'll spin) or face the facts, and realize that hell is actually some 5 year old asking my daughter to strip during naptime. My future wife better know what the hell she's doing. When you told your mother about those seven-year old boys, what did she say? I wouldn't know how to explain that at such a young age.

Neither of my solutions are legitimate. Thanks Nettrice, you just saved some unborn child's life - i'm claiming celibacy and getting a dog.

"if you can't overpower 'em, outcute 'em."
-Satchel Paige

"I ducked out and never thought anymore about it. It took me years before I found out it was a mighty little man who did things that way."
-Satchel Paige