Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectwhat about raw, cold, data. Thre's a method to my madness,
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=28952&mesg_id=28978
28978, what about raw, cold, data. Thre's a method to my madness,
Posted by chrisdefendorf, Sat Mar-26-05 10:15 AM
and I was making a point.

Don't you think that stating that ANYTHING more than 50% is a majority?

Where's the doctrine, etc or even veracious poetic license in that?
There is none, stealthy White Racists be damned!!! In many senses...

I ALWAYS build. and I'm planning on a HUGE shift coming in, where you'll be like: "He's a completely different person". So I'm just planting seeds.

I ALWAYS LEAVE one thing out, whenever I talk to anybody about ANYHING.

Your ego insists that you be confused by me. Get unconfused, and then let's dig apart HOW you were confused. But don't expect me to change my past just cause my reality has a problem with what I said. Unless it's appropriate to do so.

By the way, if the majority of okayactivists have a problem with me, that means I'm a minority, right? Because I have less and less problems with myself , and if there's at least two people who have a problem with me, then I'm in the minority, right? I'm not within the MAJORITY group within that set. So if YOU recognize me (note it's you who must do the recognizing) as having a minority opinion .. treat me as minorities would like to be treated. not how YOU would like inorities to be treated, but how THEY want to be treated.

So listen I called in Well to work today. I called the so-called "Boss" and I said that I was feeling wonderful, so I'm not coing in. so as far as okayplayer.com :
I'm not takin' back SHIT!!!

So listen, here's the cold hard facts that you missed because of whatever reason. What follows this definition will be me quoting two jokes to say "DON"T GIVE IT ALL TO YOUR GOTDAMN FUCKIN' NEGATIVE EGOS!!!!!!!"

Main Entry: ma·jor·i·ty
Pronunciation: m&-'jor-&-tE, -'jär-
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -ties
1 obsolete : the quality or state of being greater
2 a : the age at which full civil rights are accorded b : the status of one who has attained this age
3 a : a number greater than half of a total b : the excess of a majority over the remainder of the total : MARGIN c : the preponderant quantity or share
4 : the group or political party whose votes preponderate
5 : the military office, rank, or commission of a major
- majority adjective

JOKES SECTION (cue "Tonight Show" theme music)

"YOU call Black People lazy? Bitch, we TIRED!!!!! 400 years of free labor and we can't be tired???"- Robin harris, I think

"Well I may have been born yesterday, but I was up all last night, God Dammit!"- paul Mooney.

"CHEAT".

http://profiles.myspace.com/users/10450673

"you fuckers brought chrisdefendorf out of crakctavist. thanksafuckinlot"
-okp rjcc

*chrisdefendorf joins janus on s.i.'s list of 'okps to ignore'

he aint racist. He's far from that- from what I've seen. IMO.