Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: No way
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=2871&mesg_id=2897
2897, RE: No way
Posted by afrikankween52, Sat Nov-15-03 05:32 AM
yeah you need to go down to the financial aid office or have your child do it. there are plenty forms for adjustments and special circumstances. its alot of folks that just give up once they see their SAR report. dont stop at that report, it is not the final say.