Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: lets make a deal
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=28267&mesg_id=28397
28397, RE: lets make a deal
Posted by suave_bro, Wed Mar-30-05 02:34 AM
>Right, so you're saying if I don't show you video of those
>things, the numbers of Iraqis killed by the U.S. military will
>magically go down?

- uhmmm...what IS that number? if you can give me a figure then we can talk. but i'd bet the house that the U.S. hasn't killed over 1,000 innocent bystanders just for the hell of it the way suicide bombers have...and again, the reason why im asking for proof is because if the U.S. troops were over there just mowing people down the way you all WANT us to believe, wouldn't there be some outcry by the iraqi people? and in the age of the internet and al-jazeera i'm sure there are folks dying for this type of info and to put it out there for people like you to masturbate to...OR, could it be that these things arent happening at all?

>>C) photos and videos of the after affects of 100+ people
>>having been blown up outside of a clinic by a suicide
>bomber.
>>AND some graphic photos/video of iraqi terrorists blowing up
>>citizens in broad daylight.
>
>So we're back to the point... and again I ask, how does this
>footage refute the numbers?

- see, what confuses me the most about your kind is that one half of you are arguing that the U.S. troops aren't really killing that many people, but that their occupancy is causing these terrorists to do all the killing....the other half (your half) is arguing that the U.S. troops ARE in fact killing people. which one is ut?

>>if u can provide some tangible proof of YOUR claims then I'm
>>done. until then u have nothing.
>
>So be honest: you really mean to claim that you think more
>innocent iraqis have been killed by during this current war by
>insurgents than by the U.S.?

- absolutely. *cue the "oh you're so fucking stupid!" rants without any evidence to support his theory*