Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectamazing.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=28267&mesg_id=28393
28393, amazing.
Posted by suave_bro, Wed Mar-30-05 01:54 AM
you bring absolutely nothing to support your argument other than "well, it just seems like some shit that would go down"...you shouldnt bring your hatred for the u.s. government into this argument because that is the only "support" you have for your argument.

i know you two will be up all night trying to find facts and figures that support your arguments and to that I will say "good luck"...but the facts of A and B are relevant; insurgents have killed more iraqi citizens than U.S. troops have. period.

A) i posted where the BBC had to apologize for implying that a majority of the iraqi casualties were from U.S. troops when in fact a large number of them were from iraqi insurgents

B) as i said above, suicide bombings and religious terrorism is not NEW to iraq or the middle east at all...

C) ive been asking this for going on a year now: show me and article/interview/video footage where iraqi citizens are crying, where they fear for their lives, or where troops have gone through towns and slaughtered and raped the women, and tortured the children. nobody has yet to find me this info. the most dirt people have on the U.S. troops is somebody throwing draws on some prisoners heads...

your arguments have no validity. i know you WANT to believe that the U.S. is over there killing and slaughtering folks because u want something to protest and rave against...the only problem is that you can't find it. all u can go on is your "i hate america" instinct and that won't cut it...sorry.