Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Why Can't People Acccept that Jesus was African?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=27708&mesg_id=28170
28170, RE: Why Can't People Acccept that Jesus was African?
Posted by mesthebronzeman, Thu Apr-21-05 03:51 PM
well then dont listen to european belief, europeans are still gonna bide by it though, its something they've believed for a long time, at the end of the day, being european myself i can sufficently say i dont give 2 fucks what you believe, whether Islam, rastafari, Jesus was African, jesus visited america whatever.. you can also disagree with the pope, thats not going to make too much difference to the 5 billion odd catholics out there> I know there are europeans and americans (i dont class them as the same nor do i class all europeans as the same, the Gaelic and Basque peoples for example have a compeltely different history eclipsed by the conquerors of Europe, and then people such as the BNP and facist groups high jack that culture and blame the conqueror cultures as going "soft" on black people by tolerating them wankers) who would however feel they need to dictate it, but its a case of falling for propeganda, and i think that swings both ways