Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Why Can't People Acccept that Jesus was African?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=27708&mesg_id=27869
27869, RE: Why Can't People Acccept that Jesus was African?
Posted by ShinNy, Tue Apr-12-05 03:56 PM
Because around the world people have been conditioned to adopt a foreign thought process...such as Christianity...

When we were brought to this country, that was the MAIN agenda of the slavemasters...to disenfranchise us from OUR former "beliefs" and have us claim "white-Jesus" and such as the focus of our daily lives...

People with little-to-no power (in themselves) always quote scripture from mythical books...therefore, word-of-mouth advisement is considered to be nulled at first-chance...meaning, that someone of a faith will see someone that's not of THEIR faith as a target of either conversion, or ridicule...so, in turn, the person that has HEARD that Jesus could possibly be a descendant of the Falasha Jews (who were supposedly descended from the "affair" between King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba) will be seen as an object of ridicule and neglect from the perspective of your average blue-nose ( a term used in reference to a person who always peruses the "King James" Bible)...

...and, in that perspective, anyone who quotes from the KING JAMES BIBLE...like it's the infallible Word of God...is a fucking moron!!!

By that, I mean, it's not original...and I think that most using common sense can understand that...

...and 40th is right, according to scripture, Jesus would have been born in Bethelem...then again, the Middle East could be considered the "middle" of NORTHEAST AFRICA...

ShinNy b.k.a....h £ k §-A-g Ø ñ/|_ A \/ ¡ § h©....

***The Sig Starts Here***

"You and God make a majority"--Pastor Arnold Murray

"Enjoy my space employ my waste
In case the hand dealt by a stolen grace
Do you ever wish the circle wasn't square