Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: i don't pick this battle.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=27708&mesg_id=27773
27773, RE: i don't pick this battle.
Posted by AquamansWrath, Thu Apr-28-05 02:22 PM
Actually i disagree fully... cause the fact that he was African... well that means his philosophies were also... in fact, if you study much of the propehts... and thier learning centers.. it was purely AFrican... Europeans who have white washed the history love to downplay this culture and make it universal... but it wasn't... there are accounts in the Bible where christ refused to heal certain people and even attacked others... you see? My point? This concept that his comments were above and beyond humans is bs... it's been conditioned in us to believe that this is the case so that once the truth is revealed there is no impact. How tired is it when people say... 'oh... it doesn't matter' clearly it does matter. Whites will say that as a quick out... blacks will say that cause they often soften the blow for their white colleagues and friends... it shouldn't take a deliberate red flag with racism written on it for us to notice our history being dumbed down. It's like I always say... people expect racism to come in the form of a Klansman with a firey cross... but what bout the priest with a regular one?