Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: not personally, no
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=27708&mesg_id=27749
27749, RE: not personally, no
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Thu May-12-05 10:00 PM
>Please... that is total bullshit. Hahaha...
>got talk to any Rastafarian for the updates...

LOL - just cuz Rastas talk about the Star of David and Lion of Judah doesn't mean they know anything about this.

>Being Ethiopian really don't mean shit... there are plenty of blacks
>who have detached themselves from their own neighborhoods...

Being Ethiopian means something about knowing other Ethiopians, including knowing when people like you are bullshitting about it.

>their are plenty of blacks who support Bush...
>would i call them blacks or ask them to rep the voice of the black people? Nope.

And there are plenty of crazy people who think shape-shifting alien lizards secretly run the world. Would I ask them for a rational answer to ANYTHING? Nope.

>You wonder how I know so many of them? You sound white to me with that statement alone.

No, I sound like someone who actually knows enough about them to call you out on your bullshit. Sounding white would be gushing over with Bono-worship like you.

>I mean, what is there suppossed to be a Ethiopian outlet? I know them cause I know them...
>from my travels... from my whereabouts...

nice bullshit answer.

>there was no 'you too can know Africans' formula. Besides I leave for Africa tomorrow potnah...
>I'll fill you in when I get back.

With more of your ignorant bullshit? No thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------
Now you know - and knowing is half the battle!