Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectWrong...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=27708&mesg_id=27732
27732, Wrong...
Posted by insanejake, Tue Apr-19-05 04:08 AM
>Again since you don't get it...
>anyone can convert to Judaism...

Nope, that isnt true. You cant convert to be an orthodox jew. They probably wont accept you.

to say you are born jewish...
>is like saying you were born Muslim or Christian...

No, because Judaism is not a proselytising religion, they arent seeking to convert people and they arent looking for converts...

it's not a
>birthright or a race... it's a religion... that's why you have
>a book to go with it... it's bullshit sun. Your suggesting
>that Jews are pure... and you sound like Hitler with that
>bullshit.

Hold on, making a lot of assumptions here. It is a birthright - if your mother is Jewish then you are Jewish. It is also an ethnicity (race is a bullshit term), which is relativelyt endogamous (a term I am sure you didnt look up). Now I didnt say they were pure, all I have said over and over again on this site, is that Jews historically prefer to marry/have sex with other Jews. This means that genetically, Jews are more similar to each other than to surrounding peoples, even if some mixing has gone on. And watch who you are saying sounds like Hitler, if you are trying to 'build' and not offend that is...

Please. The first jews were black... just open up
>the Torah... the Bible and the Koran... check the location...
>weigh that against the time period and know whites had yet to
>enter Africa at that point... there greatest mix or
>understanding of Africa came from the Moor's and the
>Egyptians... who were Black people. I know it hurts... but
>please...

Where is the proof? The location was the middle east, somewhere where there arent that many black people. The time was 5000 years ago onwards. Christianity was two thousand and Islam was 632 CE. White people had been trading with North Africa since pre-history pretty much. Moors and Nubians were black, but most Egyptians werent black to my knowledge.

>get over it. LOL!

LOL indeed. I want some PROOF, that comes from a SOURCE, not from your spurious "reasoning".