Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Why Can't People Acccept that Jesus was African?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=27708&mesg_id=27716
27716, RE: Why Can't People Acccept that Jesus was African?
Posted by TarnishedSpoon, Tue Apr-12-05 03:20 PM
>Your Jewish... a kind of Jew.
>Yeah... Hebrew... Ethiopian. Perhaps you should your
>history.
>Soloman. Ethiopia. David. Ring a bell?
>Sounds like you love throwing it around and don't know much
>about it.
>Last time I checked Eminem was a dope MC, but blacks started
>hiphop.

You still can't prove shit!

You haven't for this entire thread... you couldn't provide proof if it bit you on the ass and said "Whats up asshole... I'm proof."

Rather you just regurgitate the ramblings and hyperbole that have been refuted and proven to be nothing more than the self aggrandizing bullshit of misspent racial inequality.

Just a little 'Its okay'

If Jesus was black that wouldn't give you or any other black wo/man more personal value.

If Jesus wasn't black that wouldn't give you or any other black wo/man less personal value.

You simply regurgitate historically unfounded bullshit to try and make yourself feel like you are worth more...

And thats on top of your pity-me all white guys are evil bullshit you spewed later.

Simply enough the historical record calls your bullshit. The Romans (who I am sure, since you are the epitome of one enlightened motherfucker) occupied the area we call Palestine/Israel during the time of Jesus' life. And they describe the people of the area the same way we would describe the Arabs of the area today.

But... lemme guess... that was just the Romans trying to get a leg up on oppressing you and changing the historical record 2000 years ago so black people today wouldn't have a religious icon of their own skin tone.

S.ean | St. Augustus, probably black. Jesus, probably arab.