Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: 2008.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=26883&mesg_id=26984
26984, RE: 2008.
Posted by BILL_THA_PHARMACIZT, Mon Mar-28-05 01:26 PM
What will we have to do to get this shit rectified in 2008? Clearly this Bush thing has been a failure and will only get worse. He is spending more than any recent pres while cutting taxes left and right (the first few coupled with the cutting of interest seemed smart as hell, but DAMN if he aint keep doing that shit).

-So...our budget surplus is gone.
-Our military is stretched thin AND over worked
-cultural divides as they pertains to class, sexual orientation, religious and ethnic diversity have argueably WIDENED as well.

I mean shit, there really is no Defending much of what Bush has done. and it's fittna get worse.

So with all that in mind, what needs to be done leading up to 2008 to stop the bleeding?

what will YOU do?

who are you supporting? why?

Kerry was a joke. Who will bring more to the table?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I shall continue to culturally divorce myself from all of it except what I need to do to survive. I don't think there is anything you can do other than to step out of the way of this Bully and let him destroy himself. I don't believe in this "our" shit when talking about the goverment or financial system..... all these decisions are being made in private. People like myself are looked at as a powerless joke....

In some places if you steal you get your hand(s) chopped off..
In america if you are corporate political thief you arn't using your hands to steal - your using your head and your mouth. Its a culture of social pathology.....im starting to think that some people simply need to die.