Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectwow, you just sound more and more....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=2658&mesg_id=2691
2691, wow, you just sound more and more....
Posted by mcdeezjawns, Sun Dec-14-03 11:00 AM
Like and ignorant pussy everytime you open your mouth....

>yea right. you know you want the whole thing to turn to shit
>so that a liberal gets elected president. please. you ve
>been spouting shit since day one.

Nope, i want a leader elected who wont lie to me on a daily basis, who wont push imperialism and tout it as liberation. YOu can just stay right where you are though, in that flock of sheep.....

>how do you know this? oh wait, you dont.

Nice one foxxy. So how do you know he has? Oh, cause your buddies on the right have been shoving it down your throat...Maybe you should click off of FoxNews and step outside

>

>>Wrong again, Bush didnt do shit, so why will he be cast in
>>a whole new light? He was an dumb inbred asshole yesteday,
>>and that didnt change when he woke up this morning and heard
>>that troops captured saddam
>
>hahah you are so bitter!!!! lmao!!!! exposed!!!!

WOW, you win! Of course i am bitter that the man who stole the presidency can get on TV and straight up lie to us over and over and no one does a thing about it.....Get off his dick foxxy

>>
>actually, they said he has been very talkative so....

They also said he had weapons of mass destruction and ties to al qaeda. I love how just eat up the lies without questioning anything....Must be easy going through life completely ignorant.
>

>
>haha. stop spouting shit. bush has killed thousands of his
>own people? please enlighten me on this. you need to wake up
>and stop being so damn bitter!!!

I said bush has killed thousands of people, not thousands of HIS people...If you dont think Bush has the blood of dead American soldiers on his hands then i cant help you, cause its obvious you're a lost cause. Hes got the blood of Americans, Iraqi's, and Afghans on his hands.