Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectYou're sucha cute kid foxxy
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=2658&mesg_id=2685
2685, You're sucha cute kid foxxy
Posted by mcdeezjawns, Sun Dec-14-03 08:54 AM
>>liberals are all pissed cause the capturing of saddam goes against the political agenda.

Nope, you'rej ust wrong as usual

>>they would rather have saddam running around organizing moral busting attacks on the US troops.

First off, Saddam hasnt been organizing shit for a long time...as for the deserved attacks on the US troops.....That aint gonna stop cause they pulled a lice infested bearded man from a hole inthe ground...I thought maybe you were smarter than that foxx.
>> now that saddam is captured, bush is cast in a whole new light.
Wrong again, Bush didnt do shit, so why will he be cast in a whole new light? He was an dumb inbred asshole yesteday, and that didnt change when he woke up this morning and heard that troops captured saddam

>>think of all the intelligence they will get off saddam.
He's not going to give anything up...and i know where you're going with this....Trust when i say he aint gonna know shit about Osama and he sure as hell isnt gonna lead the US to him....There was no Saddam Osama link , and there is no Saddam Osama link. Just wishful thinking on the rights part....

>>>this guy was a brutal dictator that killed thousands of his own people for undeserving reasons.

So then Bush should be hiding in a hole too.....He's a brutal dictator whos killed thousands of people,both his own and of course, people from those "uncivilized" countries like afghanistan.....Wake up man.