Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectdid you know that...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=26458&mesg_id=26486
26486, did you know that...
Posted by zewari, Wed Jan-12-05 10:41 AM
... you're a degenerate dumbass? allow me to explain:

>>you really seek external validation don't you? most people
>>have the common sense to avoid placing their personal shit
>>at the disposal of the general public. you need therapy kid.
>
>- hmmm...so basically all the hundreds of people on
>okayplayer.com who have links 2 their artwork and link
>people up to their jobs websites or folks who are pushing
>albums/films are begging for attention? wow. I dont even
>have my shit in my sig the way others do either...go figure.

its funny that you have the balls to compare your "notice me" pleas to folks advertising their websites, art, and music. the shit that you claim to be doing has no need for the type of needless mention you seem fond of doing. you reap no benefit by mentioning that shit whereas people who are artists, musicians, webmasters, etc... would. in short, its safe to assume that no one gives a flying fuck what you do. it doesn't validate your argument, support your position, or encourage anyone to see things your way. therefore, you do that shit for your flailing ego. if you got relevent expertise on a subject matter, then there could be an understandable premise for you mentioning what you do. but you don't.

>>>- the fact that "armored tank busts up rally/martial law" is
>>>100% misleading propaganda.
>>
>>what exactly are you quoting, mr. shit for brains? i didn't
>>write the above. i copy and pasted an article with the
>>associated links. then you go fill in the blanks and assume
>>this or that. here's some sound advice... read. "let it
>>swirl in your brain" (c) chris rock. understand what exactly
>>is being said... THEN form an opinion
>
>- HAHHAAA pure comedy. you, like the rest of you kind, were
>so quick to throw this video around of the evil U.S.
>government pouncing on its people before the TRUTH of what
>happened was ever reported...

"throw this video around"?? are you seriously using that expression to describe this post? GTFOH idiot. people like you HATE seeing or reading anything that shakes up your idealistic interpretation of the institutions you support and believe in- hence your atypical reaction to seeing the footage. that's why you mischaracterize what someone like myself says or writes- because the logical bankruptcy of your position on many issues primarily relies on lies and half-truths.

>u got your ass handed to you in
>post 9 so u come with a completely unrelated topic to try
>and save face...u are a joke my friend.

part with the crack pipe for a minute and read posts #11, 12, and 13 before talking about me having "my ass handed to in post #9". only an idiot like you would be quick to turn a legitimate discussion into an ego contest. either attack the argument or STFU, clown.