Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectthis is what happens when u have no life..
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=26458&mesg_id=26483
26483, this is what happens when u have no life..
Posted by suave_bro, Tue Jan-11-05 09:39 AM
>the only person "bitching" about anything is you. no one is
>"born" with a social security number, for one.

- errr...so basically in the united states when somebody is born, they aren't issued a social security number? if the answer to this is "NO" then explain how for me if you will...

>and your
>example is retarded. banks are not police stations. they are
>two separate institutions. i wouldn't be okay with banks
>handing over personal info to police stations for any
>arbitrary reason.

- but when u give your thumbprint to the bank do u know what they do with it after u are gone? isnt what this post is about? some huge govt conspiracy to get peoples fingerprints and use them for ______? if that is what this is about and i strongly suspect that it is, all im saying is that banks have been taking peoples fingerprints forever...what say u mattel-negro?

>they usually have to establish a
>well-founded reason to obtain such records. plus you should
>be the last person to poke @ ppl's jobs
>video-game-clerk-man.

- HAHAAA!!! ive posted on here my business ventures awaiting me for when im done with college and if u want the links/phone numbers inbox me and i'll be more than happy 2 link you up. hobbies of mine include filmmaking and video games, ive narrated 2 documentaries and made 1 student short and have appeared in 2 as an actor, i work at a video game store as a hobby as well...wow, somebody with a clearly defined sense of who they are and what they want out of life is clown-worthy? only on okayactivist where the shit of life gather to bitch about their worthless existences....

>>B) citizens can refuse to be fingerprinted.
>
>the point is that its an unecessary step that will be used
>as a gateway mechanism to push through more stringent
>erosions on liberty. although you seem to be fond of the
>horse-race approach, any reasonably thinking person can't
>look at this act in itself and treat it like a stand-alone
>anomaly.

- uhmmmmmmm yeah, and all that bullshit u are whipping and whining about can be avoided if people just say "no". wow, so basically people have a choice of whether or not they can be "oppressed" by the big bad evil government....when do we take to the streets!!!

>>C) still trying to save face after this horrible fake ass
>>"armored tank protest" post?
>
>are you really that stupid? what was so fake about it?

- the fact that "armored tank busts up rally/martial law" is 100% misleading propaganda.

>the
>event happened and the ulterior motive told by that one guy
>seems unlikely. there's no reason for me to "save face"
>about anything because if i was wrong, i have no issue
>admitting that. only idiots like you are driven by such
>"pride" (which offers a convenient mask for your arrogance).

- err....do i HAVE to refer to back to post #9?