Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectI'm not defending anything cause there's nothing to defend
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=25992&mesg_id=26056
26056, I'm not defending anything cause there's nothing to defend
Posted by zewari, Mon Nov-22-04 12:01 PM
I posted that title because I believe the symbollic parallel is valid and I have posted my reasons why, as well as numerous prominent Jewish sources (from Orthodox rabbis to leading Jewish intellectuals like Einstein) who made the same comparison between the Nazi party and zionists. If you disagree with that parallel being drawn, then it either reflects your ignorance of the reasons why such a comparison was/is being drawn or your personal bias against demarcating Israel's behavior along the lines of the fascist Nazis. The initial subject was meant to allude to the repetition of historical attrocities that the international community vowed would never happen again. The obvious irony that zionists are mimicking the tactics of the Nazis was therefore highlighted by my subject line. Your baseless "critique" is the only BULLSHIT here. If you disagree with the analogy, then post your reasons why.

Otherwise...