Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectyou are LYING
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=25992&mesg_id=26045
26045, you are LYING
Posted by zewari, Mon Nov-22-04 07:44 AM
>I think his interchanging of Jew, Zionist and
>Israelis is shit.

first off, I never interchangeably used the word "jew" to substitute for the word "zionist". there are many Jews that share my perspective, and I would never insult their dignity by associating them with zionists. in fact, i am always careful about doing that in order to avoid being misunderstood. stop twisting what I say to suit the illogical conclusions you believe. as for zionism, and learn why some Orthodox Jews oppose that POLITICAL MOVEMENT. you make it sound like zionism just translates to the idea of Jews having a spiritual homeland when that CLEARLY isn't the case.

>I also think that anyone who brings
>documents like Henry Ford's or The Protocols into an
>argument has invalidated what he had to say.

you're being extremely closed minded. its like you just decided to shut down anytime you hear the word "Henry Ford" and refuse to absorb what i've written. its literally pointless.

as for Henry Ford, the reason I asked you to point out the hateful aspects of what he had to say was because I obviously didn't read his entire work. what I did read contained lots of straight quotations from works written by UNDISPUTED JEWISH SOURCES which I found to be interesting. THAT IS ALL I SAID.

as for the Protocols, I won't repeat what i've written something like 4 times already... cause if you dont' get it now, you'll never get it.