Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjecthomosexuality is bad for procreation.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=25839&mesg_id=25954
25954, homosexuality is bad for procreation.
Posted by Whateva, Mon Jan-24-05 09:12 PM
That's pretty much the only thing I can safely conclude. I didn't know spirits had their own culture/race either. Anything that causes you stress is probably bad for you. A lot of people are unsure about what to think about homosexuality, so for a lot of people, the subject of "homosexuality" causes stress. Is it an abomination or will we look down on our behavior towards gays decades from now? Are you born gay or is it learned sexual immorality? Or gay people deviants? Should I make an effort to understand something that goes against my religion(the word of God himself)?

Is homosexuality bad for African people?
I believe that anything use as weapon against the collective psyche of African people(not to mention weapons used against African people period.) is bad for us. In this case, uncertainty. Confusion can be as torturous as a life-long toothache. Thing is, nothing is really conclusive. Talk about fucked up. I think we have to begin to steadily realize that anything can be formed as a weapon against us and that there exist an infinite amount of negative external forces. It's definitely not far from evil(whatever that is). However, not experiencing joy is bad for anyone's spirituality IMO.