Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectquite an enlightened post...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=25839&mesg_id=25935
25935, quite an enlightened post...
Posted by 25percenter, Sun Jan-23-05 06:33 PM
and for all of my philosophical parodic play... I do believe in paradigm shifts... hell i used to be an afrocentrist who hated myself.... now I'm a anti-centrist who loves myself... I agree with you that homosexuality is anti-tradition.... but it's anti euro tradition too. afrocentrists act like europe has always been jumping for joy about gays (not burning "faggots".... if you know what I mean) and that there aren't hieroglyphics suggestive of homoerotic desire (and don't ask me for the reference, cuz my library ain't here.... and it ain't that deep for me). let some tell it greeks and romans stole everything from africa, but they created that gay shit on their own.

honestly.... if nan african had ever been gay in the history of mankind... and i feel as purely about my desire for men as I have since I understood desire in the first place... i'd still want to be respected for that choice. anti-whatever you want to call it...

why must we find some pre-colonial example of african homosexual desire to validate why we shouldn't be killed, beaten, and outcasts...

my twenty-five sense,

tim'm
www.reddirt.biz
aka 25
www.deepdickollective.com

*Diamonds are Coals under Pressure*
-Lorraine Hansberry

*Black Men Loving Black Men is THE Revolutionary Act!
- Marlon Riggs