Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: 'God does not play dice with the universe' (c) Einstein..peace nm
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=25574&mesg_id=25635
25635, RE: 'God does not play dice with the universe' (c) Einstein..peace nm
Posted by BarTek, Thu Mar-17-05 04:55 PM

>how do you know God has no conception of his antithesis? and
>why do you keep assuming duality = strength?

i am suggesting that duality equals strength, because i don't think god is dual. if god is not dual andin our world here, he is limited. we have the opportunity to study evil, and find a way to defeat it, as it is easily available to us. we can be evil any second, at any moment in time. can god be evil? how can god be evil? if god is the supposed exact opposite? can you be a female right now? go ahead and try, be a female. can you alter your body without surgery? ofcourse not! so what makes you think that god can?

if you don't want to think of it as strength, think of it as 'unique', or 'special'. i think human beings are special, and for that reason, more powerful than god, whom is omnipotent, because human beings can destroy evil, and got cannot. in my eyes, god does not have a conception of evil, beyond it's destructive power. think of a negative and positive charge. does a positive charge know how to be a negative charge? can a positive charge be a negative charge by itself, or can it only experience those changes if it undergoes some type of reaction or is engaged in a relationship with the other charge?
peace.
~
This is the life I chose, or rather the life that chose me
If you can't respect that, your whole perspective is whack
Maybe you'll love me when I fade to black
If you can't respect that, your whole perspective is whack
Maybe you'll love me when I f