Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: ummm....Let's assume what you're saying is true.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=25574&mesg_id=25576
25576, RE: ummm....Let's assume what you're saying is true.
Posted by BarTek, Tue Mar-15-05 12:10 AM
>How does that make us more powerful than God, the one who
>controls everything? Because we can experience something he
>can't? I'm assuming all the things God can experience that we
>can't, means nothing. no? Please explain.

Well. God may experience a lot, but he cannot experience evil, according to the logic i laid out. if he cannot experience evil, therefore, he could possibly concieve a tool that can. plato said human beings are political animals, such as social scientists and thinkers. if we reflect god, as many believers suggest, than if we are thinkers and scientists, is god that too? it would seem that by experiencing duality, we are the means to an end. so in a sense, god is using human beings as a means (tool) to an end (?). what end? evil exists independent to good, and good independent to evil. such as negative to positive. so are human beings, the tool for the destruction of evil? christian mythology suggests that satan appeared in the world to destroy god's creation, which are human beings, and through that, destroy god. that suggests that there is a strong link between human beings and god. but, is it possible that god created human beings, to destroy evil? before evil tempts? peace.

~
This is the life I chose, or rather the life that chose me
If you can't respect that, your whole perspective is whack
Maybe you'll love me when I fade to black
If you can't respect that, your whole perspective is whack
Maybe you'll love me when I f