Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: the big payback
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=25430&mesg_id=25479
25479, RE: the big payback
Posted by guest, Mon May-22-00 05:58 PM
I think the Native Americans got legit beef too. The hills at blackfeet where the government took their land and years later the Supreme Court said that it was unlawful. The federal government then offered 150 million for the land. The Natives said no to the money, it was their land and so was the rest of America. It aint about money being paid back for the Natives its about their land where they lived peacefully and not shutting them out on everything new which they dont have resources to. The same goes with Afro-Americans i believe they need an equal chance towards resources. Hell give them a better than equal chance for resources. We need changes in this country, but so many people(Euro-Americans) are living fine and dont want to give up their "white privilege" i hate that saying but its DAMN TRUE!! the only way white privilege is given up, if its demanded to be given up. People are not conscious enough or care enough about minorites or the poor. We need to demand the end of white privilege!!!

"You think i'm gonna grab the mic and waste my country's time" KRS