Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Give us Sovereignty
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=25430&mesg_id=25457
25457, RE: Give us Sovereignty
Posted by guest, Fri May-19-00 06:09 PM
Damn, isn't that what America said for the Indians. Just give them their own land so that they can do their own thing and stay away from us. If blacks were suddenly thrown into their "own" territory, it would be just like that, with millinos of blacks being cramped onto this worst land available. Also remind me of the "homelands" concept in South Africa. Do you really think they would let you have California? For that matter, Latinos are fast becoming the majority in California, and they'd probably disagree too.

Yeah I'm white (I could list my nationalities but it would take a long time) btw. And I find it sad to think that the only way we can get along is to get the hell away from each other. But what would I know, I live in a dorm with all whites and Asians. Looking around me, it seems like college tuitions for black would be a good form of reparations. That and some actual funds for inner-city schools instead of pouring more and more money in to the while middle-class school I went to (not like we used it well anyway). Sorry, I'm probably too naive to even post on this, but that's my two bits.

C. Walker, aka The Matrix, master of the hmtl insult and the cheapshot, okayplayer newbie, IM at skyWalker900. Peace!