Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Should we get something?....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=25430&mesg_id=25450
25450, RE: Should we get something?....
Posted by guest, Fri May-19-00 06:17 AM
>If they are giving shit away,
>we it true that we
>should be the first to
>get it. But I'm
>not sure if we actually
>need anything else from them.
> Seems like everything they
>"give" to us, fucks us
>up more. Besides by them
>giving something to us, it
>automatically puts us into a
>"needy/helpless" category.

Needy and helpless my ass. White America hasn't given us anything. They think if they throw a couple of bones, like welfare and quotas, our way that we'll shut up for a few more years. Did you know that as a foreigner you can apply for grants (money you don't have to pay back) to start businesses but yet we have to give both our legs and a lung to get a high ass intrest loan from a bank. Why don't they try paying us back for four hundred years of lives, sweat, and the building of America. How bout those tax breaks someone was talking about or Free college educations for our children, hell why don't they try giving that 40 acres and mule they've been promising for upteen years. The things they call help to our faces are actually meant to keep us at bay. They are not meant for our people to progress and become independent as a race. They are designed to keep us DEPENDENT upon them. No, i don't want a new car or a promise to "make everything better". I want plain old justice. Fuck a free convertable give me liberty or give me death!

All complaints regarding SBU should be directed to me!
I am the Public Relations Director Bitch!

******Sexy Bitches United******
Damali - CBO (Chief Bitch Officer)
sonyasimone - President Bitch
Dove- Bitch Counsel Director
strezzed - Head of Bitch Treasury
serena_love - Executive Bitch President
gemini - Director of Bitch Arts & Culture
Inez: Executive Director of Bitch Development
K_A_Wright - Defense Department Bitch
Mahogany Brown - Public Relations Director Bitch