Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectThen I ask....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=25430&mesg_id=25435
25435, Then I ask....
Posted by guest, Fri May-19-00 06:33 AM
Do you think African-American should totally forget what has went on since the first African was taken from his home to this very day where the after effects are still suffocating our people or do you think Afro-Americans should pick up and all move back to Africa?

Yes I was being sarcastic with the first question and although the second one seems ideal in theory it's not gonna happen. So, as a people, what do we do? We infiltrate, we make them recognize that's what we do. We should create that bloc vote that Malcolm X was stressing so many years ago and take our twenty-five million plus votes and become a force to be reconed with and listened to and taken seriously. We should create our own businesses and our own agendas as the Jews (maybe I should say Hebrews) do. If we're not part of the solution then we're part of the problem. Just saying fuck America ain't cuttin it no matter how realistic the thought is in many of our minds.

Don't think I don't understand where your coming from either, I just don't beleive letting America "make it" without some form of repercussions is the way. I think that it only lets the flood gate open (as it is) for more ish to happen.

**All complaints regarding SBU should be directed to me!
I am the Public Relations Director Bitch!

******Sexy Bitches United******
Damali - CBO (Chief Bitch Officer)
sonyasimone - President Bitch
Dove- Bitch Counsel Director
strezzed - Head of Bitch Treasury
serena_love - Executive Bitch President
gemini - Director of Bitch Arts & Culture
Inez: Executive Director of Bitch Development
K_A_Wright - Defense Department Bitch
Mahogany Brown - Public Relations Director Bitch