Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectI could care less..
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=25338&mesg_id=25375
25375, I could care less..
Posted by Seenic, Wed Mar-19-03 05:18 PM
I come here to debate because I'm bored. I know I'm right, and I know those on my side are right. When this is all said and done, it will be apparent to the world that we were in the right, and those on your side were severly mistaken.

You express the same view as France for Christ sake. The same France who turned their head when Hitler was building his evil regime in Germany. Like France, you are all about the United Nations, who since it's inception in 1945 has only backed up their resolutions by force twice, once in Korea, the other time in Iraq in 91. You support this body who has Lybia as head of the Commission on Human Rights, and Iraq as head of the disarmament comittee. You support this body who has failed time and time again. Allowing genocide to take place in Yugolsavia, allowing 800,000 to be slaughtered in Rwanda. Then you say baseless bullshit like "Why rush to war", when the UN has thrown 15 resolutions at Iraq over the last 11 years, and Saddam has defied each and every one of them. Then you come with this "Unilateral" argument, when nothing about this campaign is unilateral. Your whole anti-war "movement" is predicated on nonsense and anybody with a moderate intelligence level can see that.

Now, unless you stand to profit from your ignorant anti-america babble like Amira Baraka, Michael Moore, or any of these other pieces of shit, you will probably not share their views when you get older.

That would be my bet.