Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectYou have no point, imbecile.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=2528&mesg_id=2575
2575, You have no point, imbecile.
Posted by Orbit_Established, Tue Dec-23-03 08:26 PM

Been a rough few months, Bob? Talk about "in your face persona," homie, you flew in here on some irrelevant devil's advocacy bullshit, making no point at all. I called you out on it, and here you are bitching and moaning. Fall back, homie. Your points sucked. It isn't the first time, so cheel.

...basically you are upset at people for liking and agreeing with a certain person's viewpoint. You think we should interview every single Egyptian, and find out what their views are on ethnicity before making conclusions of our own. You are incorrect because this is not a post asking "What do Egyptians eat for Dinner." This is a historical debate, where empirical evidence, and not a public survey, serves as the avenue to addressing the issue. . Surveys of what Egyptians think are unhelpful for concluding the ethnic background of the people in the region, being that most of them don't know, similar to how most Americans are ignorant of their ancestory.

Most of your views suck, your data is wrong, and I let you know it. Other people's views don't suck, often their data isn't as bad, so I laud what needs to be lauded, criticize what needs to be criticized, like your shitty devil's advocate posts.

If someone comes in and makes a point, it is absolutely appropriate to laud it, if they so choose, particularly in historical discussions where the sources can easily be analyzed. You don't provide evidence, Sopdet does. This is not a discussion about whether or not Statutory rape should be a crime. Again, its a conversation about ethnicity, which has empirical evidence. Honestly.... I don't care where she is from, she could be from Brooklyn for all I give a damn. I don't care where you are from. Your opinions suck because they suck, not because you are Cant C Bob from wherever you are from.

Just admit, your attempt at devil's advocacy sucks, and we'll move on.

I honestly, don't have beef with you, so fall back.

----------------------------------------------------
"O-E"--Inaugural Member, Okaysports Hall of Fame

"I do it the way I want to do it...It doesn't take news cameras or reporters or big events to get involved with the community....to let me know on the inside that I'm doing something good. -Rasheed Wallace

"Whoopdee Damn Doo" -Derrick Coleman.