Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectIn the simplest terms..........
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=2528&mesg_id=2560
2560, In the simplest terms..........
Posted by WindConga, Tue Dec-16-03 10:00 AM
Northern Afrika is comprised of many ethnic groups. Of course the indigenous North Afrikans are black but through the course of time Asiatics, Arabs, and Caucasians established "trading posts" on the outskirts of the Northern Afrikan coast. These "traders" would gradually push settlement further into the interior and sometimes their "push" would go unchecked by Afrikans(know that when I say Afrikan, I'm referring to Black). Naturally, trade is a form of interaction and with consistent interaction comes the possibility for bonds to be made and by way of that traders did eventually have sexual relations with Afrikans which would give way to "lighter skinned" Afrikans among the Northern region.

This pattern is signifigant because the same thing happened in Kemet(Egypt). By now everyone should know that the original Kemetics were Black(hence the name Kemet=literal translation -Land of the Blacks-). Kemet always had trade with Asiatics and Arabs so it was strategically advantageous for these outsiders to create trading posts allowing them great poise to advance into the interior, misceganate with the Afrikan population, and rise to prominence. I'll elaborate more later but MOS'DEF CHECK OUT CHANCELLOR WILLIAMS', "DESTRUCTION OF BLACK CIVILIZATION". You'll be surprised..............