Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectjust pay attention for a while
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=24941&mesg_id=24964
24964, just pay attention for a while
Posted by guest, Thu Jul-19-01 04:15 PM
you'll see soon enough...

or just start with osoclasi...

(((((PEACE)))))

"These poor "activists" need a real cause to get their hemp panties all bunched up. They've been reduced to being outraged over junior-varsity poetry contests sponsored by milk farmers.
Makes you wish Bush would bomb Canada or something...anything to give these kids a reason to make signs and have sit-ins and shit." -HotThyng76

"Lazy people don't wanna consider information that would crumble their belief systems and force them to actually try to improve their miserable lot (which their former belief systems allowed them to deal with on a surface level). People want self-improvement to be a smooth, comfy ride." -Ape Redwood

"God is good, me love God, God love me. God will take care of me, Jesus love me too, I will repent all my sins and give me to Jesus, Jesus will take me to heaven with him. Jesus loves me, me good. Me give money to church, church good. Pastor needs new car, Jesus loves me, Jesus loves pastor. Jesus is God, jesus is son of God, Jesus is father of god, me confused now. Me go to sleep now, me need nap, me brain tired. -Christians"
-ish_skywalker

"Considering the fact that Islam is a disgrace to human kind, Christianity is a disgrace to everything in the universe, Judiasm is just one confusing mess, and the rest of em are all praying to aliens from outer space. I say we have a religion where the only rule is that you know how to roll a Garcia Vega. Ya know? And if I can't be god, can I be one of the people who gets to make hypocritical rules and then not follow them like them stinking Catholics? Please, pretty please, with the Annunaki on top?" -ish_skywalker

"That 112 song that says "If you're sexy and you know it clap your hands (clap, clap). If you're sexy and you know it clap your hands (clap, clap). If you're sexy and you know it and you really want to show it...if you're sexy and you know it clap your hands (clap, clap)." This TRULY sucks. I shut it off after that, but i'm still wondering if the second verse says "if you're sexy and you know it stomp your feet (stomp, stomp)". This is an all time low for music, period. It makes me wish 2 of those guys from 112 would die so they could be called 110." -NazDak

"nah man, that's suicide...jumping off bridge is suicide, blowing your brains out is suicide...letting wyclef handle your album 100% like is suicide...that...is stupid suicide...lol but there lurks a dark humor about getting your ass beat by gang members..." PlanetInfinite

THIS IS SOME FUNNY SHIT!