Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectNah Fuck them for real.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=24888&mesg_id=24912
24912, Nah Fuck them for real.
Posted by Nesta, Mon Apr-17-00 05:32 AM
When I say fuck them I'm talking about the Cubans that are mugging for the camera. These folks are a small faction of Cubans. Many Cubans continue to hate Castro but realize that (1) the embargo is causing more harm then good (2) that the embargo isn't working because Castro has survived 9 presidnets, 3 popes, God knows how many Sneators, etc. and (3) they also realize that the boy belongs with his father. These more reasonable cats understand that their support is needed for the folks who are still in Cuba and are catching hell.

So when I say fuck them. I'm talking about all these wanna be revolutionaries who are pimpng a six year old kid to fight a battle that they really don't want to fight. There are people in Cuba that want to bring down Castro and the ARE IN CUBA FIGHTING THE FIGHT and taking the losses that come with bumping heads with Castro. They are not in Miami or Union City watching cable and talking shit.

"Is someone speaking? Do I hear someone speaking?" - Uncle Junior Corrado of the Sopranos

"And cos of Nesta today I'm using more horns in my songs" - Krewcial OKP Song Pt. 2

The Smut Phoenix has arisen, and the Floozy Age now officially begins - no more fun and games. All who are inexperienced and just plain wack in bed - be afraid. Be very afraid." - Didi

"I could be a pimp right now if I wanted to be. My pimp game is strong." - Snoop on the Howard Stern Show