Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: *gasp*
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=24804&mesg_id=24812
24812, RE: *gasp*
Posted by guest, Sat Apr-15-00 04:33 PM
Nah I'm not gonna file a complaint because of the fact that the way they were asking me questions wasn't like harsh or anything, I just look at situations like that and realize what I and my fellow black youths can do, and just for the fact that I handled myself well in that situation without getting my attitude proves something to me. People can react and have violent outcomes or be calm and walk away. I mean it shouldn't have to be between those two at all, but things are gonna change sooner or later, hopefully sooner rather than later, and in NY alone staged protests take place close to once a week if you look at the news. Throughout history protest and ACTIVISM measures leads to change, and this whole issue with the cops and african-americans will not disappear, but I hope it gets to a point where we can actually say we trust the police to a farther extent then how some of us feel now.

~>~ ~>~ ~>~ ~>~ ~<~ ~<~ ~<~ ~<~
Me: Dayum!!
Cute Guy: What?!?!
Me: Your lips are looking type chapped..
Cute guy: (confused look)
Me: Would you mind if I wet them? :*

-The award for Favorite male singer of all time, Fwinest Man in the world, and Body of a god goes tooo...(drumroll)...-D'ANGELO!! (trumpets)..

Women nah wah no bait!!--Sean Paul

AOL: Afriqueen3