Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=24804&mesg_id=24810
24810, RE:
Posted by guest, Sat Apr-15-00 08:42 AM
This is coincidental because just yesterday I was approached by the 2 white cops in a car and all I heard in my head was "diallo...ahmadu..etc" I wasn't afraid just curious as to what they'd want with a girl standing on the bus stop coming home from school in her lil' catholic school uniform..anyway they ushered me over to the car when they were at a red light started askin me why I was coming home from school late trying to make it like a joke "o your coming from detention huh ha ha" , then they were asking me about girls they knew that went to my school, what grade I was in, where I lived..mind you the light had turned green like 5 min earlier...hole up now that I think about it, it almost sounded like an interrogation <scratchin head> the one thing I do know was that I wasn't about to get into the car even if they had asked if I wanted a ride home, they just looked like those "bad" cops..but from that experience right there, I know why youth nowadays are afraid of them esp young, black males. If I was practically interrogated right there on a street with my uniform on, how worse would it be for a black male chillen on the corner with his du rag and tims, underneath it all your still black and sometimes thats the only thing that counts.

~>~ ~>~ ~>~ ~>~ ~<~ ~<~ ~<~ ~<~
Me: Dayum!!
Cute Guy: What?!?!
Me: Your lips are looking type chapped..
Cute guy: (confused look)
Me: Would you mind if I wet them? :*

-The award for Favorite male singer of all time, Fwinest Man in the world, and Body of a god goes tooo...(drumroll)...-D'ANGELO!! (trumpets)..

Women nah wah no bait!!--Sean Paul

AOL: Afriqueen3