Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectKoala survey
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=24723&mesg_id=24797
24797, Koala survey
Posted by guest, Thu May-25-00 06:26 AM

>How much BET do you watch-
>daily, weekly, etc.

at least 3-4 hours a day during the week and maybe two more hours on teh weekend.

>When do you typically watch BET?

5-8 pm then again at 11

>What do you watch on BET?

Rap City, Hits, BET tonight, knowing and understanding your credit

>What are you looking for on
>BET?

documentary and real life broadcasting. Let's get cameras into the Hip Hop scene- lets see what black families live like nowadays- lets take it to the streets (problem is alot of the BET haters will not lilke what they see).

>Do you watch the commercials on
>BET?

Yes- I need to clarify why I asked this question. if you're not watching the commercials not only are you missing out on the opportunity to see which sponsors you should be fond of for their contribution to BET but also you miss the promos for other BET programming. If you flip channels as soon as Rap City leads into a break youd hardly know about Heart and Soul or BET tonight- I think that may be part of the problem.

>How long have you been watching
>BET?

at least since 92

>What is your favorite BET show
>and why?

Rap City- I love to see Black people enjoying themselves; whether they're slinging or balling or being righteous or whatever- it is heartwarming every time i see a smile stretch across a black man or womans face. It is perpetually glorious to me even if some of those smiles have none of its original teeth.

>What is your least favorite BET
>show?

Gospel is not really my thing so if Im going to tune out at any point it will be on Sundays.

>What other television media do you
>watch regularly?

News and information: CNN, CNBC, Mtv, E, Network and sub netwrok (wb and upn and shit)- I watch alot of television.

>finally- name 10 BET shows.

Rap city, Heart and Soul, BET Tonight (denzel was on last night),Out the Box, Comic View, Teen Summit, All, Hits, Lead Story.

>give it a try please- the
>road to change doesnt always
>have to start off with
>opposing the status quo.
>
>K

Yo I illustrate and design • for dose doin crimes • totin heat and in the streets like yellow lines • And Im here ta represent for em • So bow down to dem cats dat swing DOWNTOWN