Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectwow
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=24723&mesg_id=24736
24736, wow
Posted by guest, Tue May-16-00 10:35 AM
You providing a broad spectrum of viewing opportunities available and diminishing the importance of Quality programming all together-

are you suggesting I should watch 126 hours of televesion per week? Are you suggesting 10 hours is not enough (none of it is reruns i counted only one instance of each show and I even surmised that count from eliminating all video shows which is not fair at all).

10 hours Boodah- thats 10 whole hours. All Im saying is that if the people behind all this discontent arent watching that 10 hours then they have no business asking for more. They quite obviously cant support what theyve got- why on earth would BET make more.

The problem with your schedule posturing is that it belabors my point. Is BET programming filled with videos cuz everybody is calling in asking them for positive programming? Is Lead Story in an 11:00 time slot because the people who actually watch BET tonight want to stay up a little later than everybody else? Bullshit.

BET is the way it is- cuz the people that want more out of BET customarily dont support the positivity thats already there. I can watch BET Tonight all I want- but if peers dont bother watching with me and writing their own letters then my suggestions will be swallowed up.

BET tonight is in a fucked up time slot cuz nobody's got its back- certainly not enough to move it to a time slot where a great number of people already enjoy the programming that is already there.

K