Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectPay attention to my answer
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=24723&mesg_id=24731
24731, Pay attention to my answer
Posted by BooDaah, Tue May-16-00 10:47 AM
BET is a privately owned company (no longer traded publicly sice 1999 according to yahoo.com). Any company with revenues of 132 million (ok that was 4 years ago, but believe me their revenues haven't fallen since then with the advent of all the new business ventures including bet.com wich is a joint venture with microsoft.com) just ain't broke enough to only give 10 houses of quality shows a week. period. look at their programming. I DO, and I can tell you they ain't spendding a lot of money on the shows they present. LOOK at them.

you know so much, YOU tell me how much their competitors make. and then explain what that has to do with my points. 132million in one year ain'tnothing to sneee at I don't care WHO your competitors are. #67 out of all the companies in the US isn't anything to sneeze at either. you're one for being a stickler, and you started with how much do you watch, they have plenty of good shows. i'm saying I watch enough to say that's bull. you say 10 hours (which IF YOU WATCH) you know isn't really 10 hours cause they run the same episodes into the ground, is cool. I say, not compared to their entire scheddule. You say name 10 -- i showed you the whole damn schedula and showed you go jacked up it is. if what they present is cool for you then cool. just understnd that some of us would like more (or at least something different).

------QUOTE STARTS HERE------
Help BooDaah STAY the Moderator for the OkayActivism Board....

Fill Angiee's Mailbox full of requests for me (HAHA she'll LOOOOVE THAT!!!)

How's THAT for pandering HMMMM???