Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectapologize..need sleep
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=24621&mesg_id=24638
24638, apologize..need sleep
Posted by joe, Thu May-18-00 10:53 AM
~7~
sorry tinky...didn't mean to misspell ur name...okayrandom out
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"some mother fukkers are always trying to iceskate uphill"- blade

"Study the past, if you would divine the future."-Confucius

You'd be amazed at how often people who have no choice act as if they
had one, and lose everything because they could not bear to do what had
to be done. - Jason, The Worthing Chronicle, Orson Scott Card, 1983

"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Forget of my name... Remeber it only as a handshake... introduction to my Belief which is God... Ride instead the waves of my Interpreture... Music, Sound, Hypnotic if you choose... But truth and life regardless of your questionable timid compromises... which I intend to erase.. which will erase without hint of reward as I am only a messenger And you a sheep in process of evolutin.. almost at death with yourself and on the staircase of birth. Soon you may almost forget the smell of your family. --JIMI HENDRIX April 25, 1970

With the wink of an eye/Egos, swell, bust and dive/Kingdoms fall and cry/With the wink of an eye
With the wink of an eye/A new born baby cries/And a hundred soldiers die/With the wink of an eye -jimi hendrix

soulblade-r u ready?