Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: definition of a woman
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=24528&mesg_id=24537
24537, RE: definition of a woman
Posted by Nubia, Tue May-30-00 08:34 PM
>i will definitely keep in contact
>with you...i am willing to
>put myself whole-heartedly into this
>project with you...thank you for
>your feedback..you are gifted
>in thought and passion...thank you
>for your post...it was very
>timely and needed...i also have
>some resources...
>
>thanks, again..you are beautiful..

NO thank you... and you must remember that I am a reflection of you... I am beautiful then you are... you are than I am, and that goes without saying.

I am so glad that you have even shown interest let alone commitment to the victory of our struggle as (African) women. and even if this goes no further than our exchange of words through this particular forum (which I have no doubt that it will) indeed progress will be made.
I am in LA also... but I live in a small city called Rancho Cucamonga. the organization (SIMBA/SIS) that I am involved in is Pomona based but we have contacts globaly and building on every level. I go to school in the Inland Empire also at the (UC and CS in the area)
I will be traveling this summer (if all goes well) but I have also specifically set asisde time for networking. I would be more than willing to drive to LA or whatever is needed to link up.
what is 45 minutes when we talking about our future... so like I said, we can continue this correspondance via email if you like, drop me some info and we can build from there.

Peace abundantly and thank you so much for your time and rapid response

Amina NiaRa (Nubia)

with each word you manifest reality...
speech is by nature and must continue to be divine.

Limitations are self manifested...

perfection changes daily as revolutions continously take place...

-Amina