Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectMyFirstExperienceWithRacism
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=24474&mesg_id=24487
24487, MyFirstExperienceWithRacism
Posted by Cholele, Tue May-16-00 12:20 AM
I don't remember the first one.. but the hardest one was by far the most marking.
I was at LAX airport at the immigration custody, and there was this mexican women (imagine, it was by my own people) who was the person checking my passport , my visa , etc... and she asks me where I'm gonna stay, I tell her in my broken english "I don't know ".. "you don't know? do you have a home"..then I talk to her in spanish explaining her that my I was supposed to stay at my moms but she moved the day before my arrival so she forgot to give me the address..."don't talk to me in spanish! we're in the USA,we speak english!"... so I told her in my broken english, then she tells me to fill the white sheet...white sheet? where's the white sheet? then I go back to her asking where the white sheet was... she goes mad and she takes the white sheet, filling it for me... and saying "all you people come here to steal our money.. I shouldn't even let you pass.. now get away of my face"...

that was the toughest experience... has that ever happen to you, being treated like shit by your own people??

"...I..." some rapper

"..........I'll battle you on the net, i'll battle you in the
flesh/i'll battle you over the phone you can call me
collect...........i'll battle you with a gun to my neck, i'll battle you
for respect, ill battle you over a blank check, ...........i'll battle
you over the toilet with my dick out / jungling a hand granade with the
pin out ........i'll battle you in a stolen car with the vin number
ripped out......i'll battle you drinking a guiness stout doing a 360
spin out!!!" - Canibus