Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectmy tale...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=24474&mesg_id=24485
24485, my tale...
Posted by BooDaah, Fri May-12-00 11:54 AM
when i was about 5 or so my mother used to babysit to earn extra money.

one day my little brother and I were playing with the kids and we noticed that two of the kids (who happened to be white) were off playing by themselves. being the happy little kids we were we wnt over to them and asked them if they wanted to play. they told us their parents told them they couldn't play with us because we were "dirty". of course we took offense and asked their little trailer-park a$$es what they meant by taht. they nformed us that they asked their parents why their skin was lighter than all the other kids my mom took care of, and their parent told them that black people were that color becaus were all dirty. of course we siad that this wasn't true, and to prove their point they asked us if we weren't dirty, then why when you scratched our skin did it turn white (for those who don't get it when you scratch a little roughhouse black child their skin will turn "ashy"). the little boy grabbed my brothers arm to demonstrate and we proceeded to beat him down. when my mom came to pull us off him (of course fussing because we were beating the crap out ofthis kid) we epalined what had happened and when the kids parents came my mother promptly told them to go to hell.

I haven't thought abbout that in years. In retrospect it's actually kind of funny.

-----QUOTE STARTS HERE------
Help BooDaah STAY the Moderator for the OkayActivism Board....

Fill Angiee's Mailbox full of requests for me (HAHA she'll LOOOOVE THAT!!!)

How's THAT for pandering HMMMM???