Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectWell...I'll start...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=24394&mesg_id=24396
24396, Well...I'll start...
Posted by d_dog, Thu May-04-00 08:53 PM
For the next year I want to find the happy medium between protecting myself and letting myself live. I've recently gotten over depression, and I would really like to be in a relationship even though part of me is still frightened to put myself through that.

I want to give blood....I know i'm scared of needles, but that's no excuse for not doing it.

I want to keep meeting people and making new friends and contacts.

I want to continue to evolve in all the skill areas that matter to me, and become a consumate performer.

I want to succeed in my trip to Israel and come back a more fully realized person with a new view on the world.

I want someone, outside of family, to care for me as much as I care for them(that's a bit different....but it's true.)

I think that's good for now.

DMC

"I think LL Cool J and Canibus are both fantastic!" - MC Paul Barman

"They need to make it legal, before I start barking like a beagle" - Black Attack(For Trooper)

"The greatest feeling I ever had in my life--with my clothes on--was when I first heard Diz and Bird together in St. Louis." - Miles Davis

CELEBRATING MAY AS OFFENSIVE QUOTE MONTH ON OKAYPLAYER.COM --
"Cut you off short, like the hand of Jim Abbot" - Jedi Mind Tricks