Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectConclusion
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=2417&mesg_id=2497
2497, Conclusion
Posted by k_orr, Wed Feb-04-04 09:05 PM
On a more serious note:
Okay, okay…this story was kind of made-up in the beginning. And the groups up top may not be as stereotypical as I make them out to be. Yet anyone who hangs around the conscious community knows I wasn’t lying about the gist of those beliefs in the least. Does this negate the entire conscious” community? Of course not. Fringe is everywhere---no movement or group is free of it. My long winded point with this bit of satire? Just showing those who say that we “conscious” types can’t poke fun and critique each other (or think that we all agree on each and everything), that we have a sense of humor, level criticism and have competing ideologies.
For those in the conscious”community whose necks may have bulged till ya popped your cowrie shell choker or your head-wrap unraveled as you read this article, try the St. John’s Wort prescribed above. To paraphrase the Madd Rapper in 50 Cents best joint to date, don’t take this sh*t serious, cause I’m just buggin out but then again…y’all can take it how you want it, word!