Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjecthuman revolution
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=23711&mesg_id=23728
23728, human revolution
Posted by Hot_Damali, Thu Jul-06-00 08:20 AM
Some people have already said that I was gonna say so I won't make a long, repetitive reply.

Basically I was gonna say that there can be no true "revolution" in society without each human being doing a "revolution" within his or herself. A great human revolution in the life of one person can change the destiny of humankind and the planet.

Ever drop a pebble into a pond? What happens? Rings extend out from where the pebble dropped..getting larger and larger continuing until the entire pond is affected. This is the effect each person (pebble) can have until all the rings intersect.

Damali

CELEBRATING JULY AS FAKE QUOTE MONTH-The Okaystaff/Artist Edition

"So, uhm Rakaa and Iriscience aren't the same person...wonder which one I've been sleeping with?
Hate when that happens." -Angieee

"My next single will be a Beastie Boys cover"- D'Angelo

"How the fuck did that bitch get those naked photos of us?" -Rakaa and Iriscience (see the Okayartist board for clarity)

"Tomorrow is Register Multiple Names Day on Okayplayer!" - Shawn Gee

"Drumming is so last century..I'm turning in my sticks for a pair of moroccas" - ?uestlove

"Moderating was the best thing that ever happened to me" - Improv

"Help! I just recovered from my hangover and I'm locked in my room in Philly at the Holiday Inn!" - Steve

"We're only in this business for the money." - The JazzyFatNastees

"Got dammit! I got cornbread stuck in my teeth again!" - Common

"Jay-Z writes all my rhymes" - Oracle