Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectOKAY...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=23560&mesg_id=23584
23584, OKAY...
Posted by Vet, Thu Jul-13-00 09:22 AM
have them create a collage with images from mags and newspapers about themselves. then they have sit there and explain each image and how it relates to them.

tie-dye (yes it's corny BUT!!! you can talk to them while you do it. it gives you time to just BE with them)

reading hour where the older kids read to the younger kids using props etc

have them write stories together. first person writes a paragraph (3-5 lines) the next person does the same. especially put the older with the younger

for the older kids do "lyric analyzation." you take lyrics from a popular song and make them look at it like a book. (i can give you details on this if you want to do it)

ethnic food day. each person is assigned a country etc and asked to cook something from that region and present a report on it.

QUOTE OF THE WEEK/DAY... whatever my mood

TODAY'S DEAL tOo for WoN

Watching the Beef.
Waiting for the 7th Trumpet and the 13th Seal and hoping I'm among the 144,000 Okayplayers who will get into OkayHeaven.

Look up, the sky is purple. - HotThyng76

"no one tells you about being no artist man, on career day" - jane

celebrating JU-LIE as fake quote month (or are they really real)

"I can't tell you because it might hurt your feelings"-Vet

Man...brother gave good head, just wish i could have gotten it here instead of the reunion - me on the chocolatiest moderator

Resident Poets' Quotables

why are your ears
dependent on the forum?
i mean if i plant seeds
at a poetry reading
my peoples openly receive
but if i say this truth
in everyday speech
it's like i'm speakin greek - incogx