Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Men and Women need to start talking HONESTLY, so we can heal.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=23434&mesg_id=23468
23468, RE: Men and Women need to start talking HONESTLY, so we can heal.
Posted by daveyg, Mon Jul-24-00 12:56 PM
here's my thoughts on THE TOPIC AT HAND :)
well...i don't know how many of y'all are christians...but the woman of the bible and the ideal woman man relationship is described in there, some feminists take it the wrong way...and scew what it says...but if ya wanna talk 'bout that write...
here's my deal...
respect yourself...respect will follow
beauty is loving yourself and feeling comfortable w/ your style personality and traits(good/bad)...if you get to see yourself in a beautiful way...and respect that beauty...
you will be less likely to throw your booty away to a one night fling...lessening the respect you will recieve in the future....
like me for example...i've been tryin for awhile now to get tight....open relationships w/ some of my lady friends in the world....::
it's all about understanding...we aren't that different if we allow it to be that way...but it's hard and it takes time...and we're all to damn lazy...it's cool if it works though...if you get close to like a coupla' friends of the opposite gender your brain starts thinkin in different ways..you can analyze situations more fully...henceforth...allowing you to find the one...i don't know if this is what you were looking for at all, but it sounded good to me..peace
w/ love
dave