Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Men and Women need to start talking HONESTLY, so we can heal.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=23434&mesg_id=23460
23460, RE: Men and Women need to start talking HONESTLY, so we can heal.
Posted by daveyg, Mon Jul-24-00 01:06 PM
she shouldn't have to, but human nature will cause her more pain to be away from her children each day than men...classically...(don't take this the wrong way), but there's a reason why a woman has breasts...no not that...feeding...the woman is supposed to care for her children...don't take this as me saying women should stay at home, cuz i'm not like that at all...i'm saying...a woman going to work each day is going to (generally speaking)miss her children more so than a man ((although there are some sensative, babylovin' brotha's out there...myself included...not just puttin' in a good word for myself...but speakin the truth))who goes to work everyday...which is why i have great respect for a woman that can overcome those emotions and go to work, cuz no matter how hard her day was, she's still gonna love her kids to death...may not show it all the time...but that's the mentality that women have, face it guys...we don't really stack up..
peace
w/ love
dave