Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=23235&mesg_id=23244
23244, RE:
Posted by eddydon, Sat Jul-29-00 12:42 PM
I am going to play devil's advocate here...... How about if the rulers continually take the money that is supposedly given to them to help their country. why then should debt be forgiven if the President or whomever is in power have their debt forgiven?
one

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. If you can't join 'em, bribe 'em. If you can't bribe 'em, blackmail 'em! (heeheehee).

"One love, one love, you're lucky just to have just one love." - Whodini

"I spit brook, brook, brooklyn everytime i bust." - Jay-Z

"throughout life people will make you mad. disrespect you and treat you bad. let god deal with the things they do 'cause hate in your heart will consume you too" - will smith

"Humankind's biggest problem is his/her inability to sit quietly in a quiet room by his/herself.
It seems as though we're always "on the cutting edge of technology." We walk around with cell phones, just to hear the same shit we can hear at home. We can't think outside of the 1,2,3s of life (person place or thing; man woman and child; A-B-C; 1-2-3; father son holyghost; lions tigers and bears "oh my!")
We are constantly in the pursuit of gettin new things. A person can never make enough money because their needs will not be satisfied. Show me a person who is making $40,000 and I'll show you somebody who wants to make $50,000, and so on. We want to do so much, in fears that our lives are getting shorter by the minute. Everything has to be faster, better, more bigger. We try our best to get everything and do everything. And for what,....just to only perish from this physical existence." - Wise_7